This is the homepage for the Diffusion MRI group at the University of Sydney. We are part of the Medical Radiation Sciences discipline in the Faculty of Health Sciences and focus on using diffusion MRI to aid in the diagnosis of cancer in prostate, breast, and lymph node tissue. We are located at the Chris O’Brien Lifehouse in Camperdown.
- Take a look at our new paper on validation of prostate MRI.
- You can follow our new pubs on twitter: @roger_bourne
- Congratulations to Ned Charles for his PhD award. He’s now a senior software solutions engineer at Mathworks, Boston.
- Congratulations to Aritrick Chatterjee for his PhD award. He’s now at the Department of Radiology at University of Chicago for a postdoc. Check out the link to his Radiology paper below.
- Read about our recent prostate DWI paper in MRM Highlights. There’s also a recorded presentation you can watch.
- Where to next for prostate DWI? Here are our ideas in Diagnostics: